The following is our Refund Policy for services purchased directly from prolancer.com, and includes:
- Purchase of PROLANCER services (i.e. Outsourcing Projects and Hiring Contractors)
- Purchase of Additional Services (i.e. Proposal Credit Upgrades)
- Dispute Resolution administration costs
A Hirer or Employer may decide that they no longer wish to continue with a specific Project or Contract Job and/or they wish to cancel their Project or Job. Similarly, a freelancer may no longer be able or wishing to continue working on a Project or Job.
In these cases, the cancellation of work can only be fulfilled upon agreement between the both parties (i.e. the Hirer/Employer and the Freelancer/Contractor).
The Hirer/Employer must contact the Freelancer or the Contractor that they have hired, directly and explain with reason, their desire for cancellation of the job.
Correspondingly, a Freelancer or Contractor must contact the Hirer that they are working with directly and explain, with reason, their desire for the termination of their responsibilities and their contract.
Prior to cancellation of a project or job, the Hirer or Employer agrees to the following terms:
- That our Service Fee charges apply on No Hire, No Fee basis – This means that Hirers/Employers will not incur charges if they do not hire anyone for the jobs that they have posted, which they now wish to cancel.
- That if a Project or Job is cancelled (whether prior to or after PROLANCER select and shortlist candidates for the Hirer/Employer) then the initial Deposit Payment will be fully-refundable.
- That if the Hirer/Employer fails to respond to a candidate(s) shortlisted for them by a Relationships Manager within a 14-working days timeframe after they receive the name(s) and detail(s) of the candidate(s), and if the candidate(s) is no longer available for hire after the 14-days period, then the Hirer/Employer's initial Deposit Payment will be non-refundable.
- That the Hirer must pay the Freelancer for any work already completed, within 14-days of the Freelancer raising an invoice. (*)
- That any Add-ons such as Proposal Credit Upgrades are non-refundable.
- That the Dispute Resolution administration fee of 5% of the total dispute amount or £15.00 (whichever is greater) + VAT, is non-refundable.
Similarly, prior to termination of their contract and/or their responsibilities, a Freelancer or Contractor fully understands and agrees to the following terms:
- That the Proposal Credit Upgrades are non-refundable;
- That PROLANCER bears no responsibility for any costs that a Freelancer or Contractor incurs for the completion of the project or job, prior to termination of their contract;
- That the Dispute Resolution administration costs are non-refundable;
If you have any questions regarding PROLANCER Refund Policies, or for any other related queries, please contact our Customer Services Team
* Please note that, as per our Terms of Services, if a Hirer fails to pay the Freelancer for the work completed, within 14 days of the Freelancer raising an invoice, the Hirer’s account will automatically be debited for the amount invoiced.