The following is our Refund Policy for services purchased directly from prolancer.com, and includes:
- Purchase of 'Pro' services (i.e. Outsource Pro and Recruit Pro services)
- Purchase of Additional Services (i.e. Assessment Tests and Proposal Credit Upgrades)
- Dispute Resolution administration costs
A Hirer or Recruiter may decide that they no longer wish to continue with a specific Project or Job and/or they wish to cancel their Project or Job. Similarly, a freelancer may wish to terminate their contracts and/or stop working on a specific project or job. In these cases, the cancellation of work can only be fulfilled upon agreement between the both parties (i.e. the Hirer/Recruiter and the Freelancer/Employee).
The Hirer or Recruiter must contact the Freelancer or the Employee that they have hired, directly and explain with reason, their desire for cancellation of the job. Correspondingly, a Freelancer or Employee must contact the Hirer or Recruiter that they are working with and must explain, with reason, their desire for the termination of their responsibilities and their contract.
Prior to cancellation of a project or job, the Hirer or Recruiter agrees to the following terms:
- That our service charges apply on No Hire, No Fee basis – This means that Hirers or Recruiters will not incur charges if they do not hire or recruit anyone for the jobs that they have posted, which they now wish to cancel.
- That, if a Project or job is cancelled, there will be no service charges fee applied to the cancelled funds.
- That the Hirer must pay the Freelancer for any work already completed, within 14 days of the Freelancer raising an invoice. (*)
- That the £199.00 (+ VAT) 'Pro' Job Administration fee for using Outsource Pro and Recruit Pro services is non-refundable.
- That any Add-ons such as Proposal Credit Upgrade, Assessment test, and other services are non-refundable.
- That the Dispute Resolution administration costs are non-refundable.
Similarly, prior to termination of their contract and/or their responsibilities, a Freelancer or Employee fully understands and agrees to the following terms:
- That the Proposal Credit Upgrades are non-refundable;
- That PROLANCER bears no responsibility for any costs that a Freelancer or Employee incurs for the completion of the project or job, prior to termination of their contract;
- That the Dispute Resolution administration costs are non-refundable;
If you have any questions regarding PROLANCER Refund Policies, or for any other related queries, please contact our Customer Services Team
* Please note that, as per our Terms of Services, if a Hirer fails to pay the Freelancer for the work completed, within 14 days of the Freelancer raising an invoice, the Hirer’s account will automatically be debited for the amount invoiced.