Your Profile is probably the most important feature about your account. It is where the Hirers and Freelancers develop their first impressions of you.
To access your Profile, click on the Profile button on your main User Menu.
You can use the Profile section to:
- Add or Edit your personal details (by clicking on the edit button next to your profile photo on the top left-side of your page).
- Select your hours of work, location and income preferences.
- Add or remove a profile picture.
- Add, edit or remove details about your skills, education history, your interests and hobbies and your work experiences and achievements, by clicking on the Profile tab at the top of your page.
- View feedback and reviews that you have received from other users, by clicking on the Reviews as Freelancer or Reviews as Hirer tabs at the top of your page.
- Add a portfolio of your previous works by clicking on the Portfolio tab.
Please note that we encourage all of the Freelancers to share as much relevant information about their skills and experiences as possible to ensure that Hirers make an informed and fair decision on your suitability for a job or project.