Finding Contractors or Employees via PROLANCER is very easy. But the process depends on whether you are posting a job using our Premium Jobs services or the Non-Premium ones. Each process is explained further, below.
Premium services are designed to assist Hirers in recruiting the top candidates with more ease. To hire an Employee or a Contractor for your job using our Premium Services, you just need to follow 5 easy steps:
Step 1. Sign up on PROLANCER and Post your job
- Sign up on PROLANCER and set up your account type to "Hirer" or "Both".
- Log onto your account and click on Post a Job button at the top of your page.
- Click on the Contract or the Permanent box (depending on your business requirements).
- At the bottom of the page, fill out all the information about the position you are hiring for. These include the job title, the job category, the skills and expertise you are looking for, and the description of the job. Please note, in the job description you can specify whether you are posting a 'remote' or 'partially remote' job. Once completed, click Continue.
- On the second page, enter all the job contract details. These include the length of the contract, work hours, location of the job and salary details. Click Continue once you are done.
- On the final page, select the desired experience level of applicants for the job and add any screening questions to your job posting.
- Please note that you need to add your Company's information on this page, including uploading a Company logo. To add your Company's details, click on the Add new Company button and fill in all the required information in the form provided. Once completed, click on Save Company
- You have now completed all the steps and can click on the Post Job button.
Step 2. Schedule a call with a Relationships Manager
- Once you have posted your job, you will be redirected to the next page where you will see a Schedule a Call form. This form allows you to schedule an introductory conversation with your dedicated Relationships Manager. On this form, include necessary information such as the date and time of your availability, as well your contact number and your preferred form of communication for your call. Your dedicated Relationships Manager will be assisting you in all the stages of hiring and it is very important to have an introductory conversation about your business and candidate requirements.
- Fill in the form and click on the Schedule Call button.
Step 3. Make an initial Deposit Payment
- On the next page you will be asked to deposit £200.00 into your account, otherwise known as the initial Deposit Payment. Your initial Deposit Payment will be deducted from the final payment request that we will forward to you. You can withdraw your full deposit at any time (unless you fail to uphold your side of the business contract - as highlighted in Section 22 in our Terms of Services) and will act as a guarantee to ensure that your business with PROLANCER is genuine and in good faith.
Step 4. Have an introductory call with your dedicated Relationships Manager
- Communicate your project and/or business needs with your dedicated Relationships Manager and let them know what you are looking for in a candidate. The Relationships Manager will be responsible for assessing and finding the right candidate(s) for you - therefore, you must ensure that you convey any specific requirements that you have for your project or job, in a clear and concise manner and with as much detail as possible.
- Wait for your job to be approved.
Step 5. Receive, Accept or Decline shortlisted candidates
- Once you make your deposit payment, your dedicated Relationships Manager will start to review and shortlist candidates for you - either by assessing the proposals received for your project/job, or by going through PROLANCER's own database of highly experienced and qualified candidates.
- A list of 2-3 candidates are selected based on their merits and their scores on assessments tests, as well as their suitability and fitness according to your requirements.
- You will receive a notification via email to let you know that we have selected 2-3 candidates for you. You can click on each candidate's proposals and review them individually, and decide whether to Accept or Decline their proposal based on your business and project needs. Please note that, you must respond to the shortlisted candidates within 14-working days following the receipt of this email. If you fail to respond within the time-frame and the candidate is no longer available after the 14-day period, you may lose your deposit payment. However, you will not lose your deposit if the candidate is still available after the 14-day time-frame. Click here to learn more about our Refund Policy.
- Similar to Premium Jobs, just fill in your Post a Job form and provide all the necessary details about your project or job.
- Wait for a member of our team to review and approve your job.
- Once your job is approved by a member of our team, you will start to receive proposals for your jobs. For Non-Premium jobs, the Hirer has the sole responsibility for receiving, reviewing and selection of candidate proposals. You will need to look at each proposal individually and decide (in accordance to your project or job requirements) whether to Accept or Decline a candidate.
Before posting jobs on PROLANCER, please ensure that you have read our full Terms of Services.