- Sign up for PROLANCER and complete your profile.
- To find a Contract job on PROLANCER you need to click on the Jobs button in your account.
- On the Jobs page, search for jobs that have CONTRACT tags next to them. Alternatively, use the search filter on the left side of your page to filter jobs by type of contract work, salary, location and other criteria.
- Once you find a job you are interested in, click on it. You can see a brief description of the job.
- You must use the 'Apply for this job...' box to compose your proposal for the job. If you wish to, you can also use the Attachments box to add your résumé to the your proposal.
- If you would like to ask a question from the Hirer prior to posting your proposal, you can use the 'Questions' box at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have composed your proposal and added your résumé, click on Apply Now button.
- A dedicated Relationships Manager working on the Hirer's behalf will review and assess your proposal in relation to the Hirer's requirements and if your proposal is selected, they will forward it to the Hirer, (where the Hirer will either accept or decline your Proposal, according to their business needs).
Please note, it is absolutely free to apply for jobs on PROLANCER.