Project Workstream is a dedicated section for Hirers to view and manage a specific project or job that they have awarded to a Freelancer.
Project Workstream has a number of useful project management tools that will help you better supervise and control your projects. These include:
- Project Overview - allowing you to view a brief description of your project and any initial communications between you and a freelancer regarding that project.
- Project Overflow - allowing you to divide a project into smaller tasks and milestones to better monitor the progress of your project.
- Project Assets - a dedicated section for Freelancers share their project-related works with you. You can review their work and/or download it via this section and post project-appropriate files or folders here to help the Freelancer to improve their work, as and when needed.
- Messages - allowing you and the Freelancer to communicate with each other via a messaging feature. You can also highlight important messages for future reference, if you need to.
- Project Payments - allowing you to access and view all the necessary financial information regarding a project or job. These include your project budget and details of any funds withdrawn to the Freelancer's account, your Invoices and your Payments Settings. You can use this section to view and accept or reject invoices, and also add or edit your payment details for the project.