- Sign up by creating an account using LinkedIn, or become a member directly, on Prolancer.com
- You will receive an email from us with a link to verify your email address. Click on the link.
- Add your information and skills to your profile. You can also upload files and images to your portfolio to complement your profile and to show your previous work experience(s).
- If you wish to post a job, you can click on the Post a Job button at the top navigation bar.
You need to fill in all the required information and give as much detail as you can for the job or project you wish to advertise. If you are using the Premium Jobs services to post your job, you must schedule an introductory call with a dedicated Relationships Manager by filling in the Schedule a Call form. After scheduling an introductory conversation with a Relationships Manager, your must make a deposit for your project, following which your job will be reviewed and approved by a member of our team.
- Once you have spoken with your dedicated Relationships Manager about your business needs and candidate requirements, your dedicated Relationships Manager will look for and shortlist talented candidates for your project/job, in accordance to your needs and requirements, following which you can either Accept or Decline these candidates.
- If you are using our Non-Premium services, just fill in your job description form and post your job. A member of our team will review and publish your job and you will start to receive proposals for your job. You can review, shortlist and Accept/Decline proposals as appropriate.
- If you wish to work as a Freelancer, you can view all the available jobs by clicking on the Jobs tab on the top navigation bar in your account homepage. You can click on each job individually and view them in more detail. If you wish to apply for a job, click on Send Proposal at the bottom of the project or job description page and fill in all the required fields. The Hirer (either directly or through the assistance of a dedicated Relationships Manager) will view and shortlist your proposal and will either accept or decline it, according to their project/job requirements. If your proposal is accepted, you can start working on the project, immediately.
- You may wish to work both as a Freelancer and Hirer. You can do both using the same user account. Just follow steps 4 to 7.
All users must follow the terms of our User Agreement. If one of our users breaches the terms of this Agreement, their account will be suspended, blocked or removed without prior notice.
For more information, please contact us here.