To get paid on PROLANCER, you need to follow these steps:
- After completing the project/job as agreed with the Hirer, you should raise an invoice in the Project Workstream » Payment section.
- Your invoice will be forwarded to the Hirer for payment.
- The Hirer must release the money held in Escrow for the amount invoiced.
- Before the money is fully transferred into your account, it will undergo some security checks to ensure that the payment source is not fraudulent. You will notice that at this stage, the status of your invoice will appear as Pending as it is being processed by us. This process will usually take up to three hours. However, in some cases it may take up to 5 working days.
- The money will finally be transferred into your account. You may choose to spend this money on Prolancer.com to purchase other services (e.g. hire a Freelancer for a project/job) or withdraw the funds into your PayPal or bank account.