This will depend on whether you are using our Premium Jobs or Non-Premium services. Each is explained further below.
You can hire a Freelancer for your projects or jobs using our Premium services, by following 5 easy steps:
Step 1. Post your job on Prolancer.com
- In the top navigation bar of your home page, click on Post a Job button.
- Click on the Project box to post an Outsource job. You could learn more about Outsourcing Projects and hiring Contractors and Employees here.
- Fill in all the details relating to your project or job description in the form provided. This step is very important as this information will be publicly available to Freelancers. You need to specify the type of job or project you are posting, the category of the Job, any deadlines, your budget, and any other relevant information. Please note that if you fail to provide accurate and complete information for the job you may not receive any suitable proposals.
- Click on the Post Job button at the bottom of the form.
Step 2. Schedule a call with a dedicated Relationships Manager (RM)
- Once you have posted your job, you will see a Schedule a Call form which allows you to schedule an introductory call with your dedicated Relationships Manager. Details will include the date and time of your availability, as well your contact number and your preferred form of communication for your call. Your dedicated Relationships Manager will be assisting you in all the stages of hiring and it is very important to have an introductory conversation about your business and candidate requirements.
- Fill in the form and click on the Schedule Call button.
- On the next page you will be asked to deposit £200.00 into your account - otherwise known as the initial Deposit Payment. Once you accept a candidate for your project/job, your deposit will automatically be added to your project budget in your Project Workstream. You can withdraw your full deposit at any time (unless you fail to respect your side of the business contract - as highlighted in Section 22 in our Terms of Services) and will act as a guarantee to ensure that your business with PROLANCER is genuine and in good faith.
Step 4. Have an introductory call with your dedicated Relationships Manager
- Communicate your project and/or business needs with your dedicated Relationships Manager and let them know what you are looking for in a candidate. The Relationships Manager will be responsible for assessing and finding the right candidate(s) for you - therefore, you must ensure that you convey any specific requirements that you have for your project or job, in a clear and concise manner and with as much detail as possible.
- Wait for your job to be approved.
Step 5. Receive, Accept or Decline shortlisted candidates' proposals
- Once you make your deposit payment, your dedicated Relationships Manager will start to review and shortlist candidates for you - either by assessing the proposals received for your project/job, or by going through PROLANCER's own database of highly experienced and qualified candidates.
- A list of 2-3 candidates are selected based on their merits and their scores on assessments tests, as well as their suitability and fitness according to your requirements.
- You will receive a notification via email to let you know that we have selected 2-3 candidates for you. You can click on each candidate's proposals and review them individually, and decide whether to Accept or Decline their proposal based on your business and project needs. Please note that, you must respond to the shortlisted candidates within 14-working days following the receipt of this email. If you fail to respond within the time-frame and the candidate is no longer available after the 14-day period, you may lose your deposit payment. However, you will not lose your deposit if the candidate is still available after the 14-day time-frame. Click here to learn more about our Refund Policy.
For Non-Premium Jobs, you do not need to schedule a call with a Relationships Manager or pay a deposit. Hiring freelancers using Non-Premium jobs could be achieved in 2 very easy steps:
Step 1. Post your job on Prolancer.com
- Similar to Premium Jobs, just fill in your Post a Job form and provide all the necessary details about your project or job.
- Wait for a member of our team to review and approve your job.
- Once your job is approved by a member of our team, you will start to receive proposals for your jobs. For Non-Premium jobs, the Hirer has the sole responsibility for receiving, reviewing and selection of candidate proposals. You will need to look at each proposal individually and decide (in accordance to your project or job requirements) whether to Accept or Decline a candidate.
PLEASE NOTE: We currently support payments to and from Hirers and Freelancers based in 34 countries. You are not able to use our platform for Outsourcing services if you are currently based outside of these 34 countries. Please click here for more information.From September 2019 all transactions made to, or from destination in Europe must go through the 3D Secure (3DS) process. The 3DS process provides an additional security layer for online credit and debit card transactions, allowing customers to authenticate their payments with their Issuing Bank in real time.